Our uniform should be worn with pride and in a way that promotes our school in a positive way. If students are neatly dressed, it gives people a good impression of our school and of the individual students. Uniform at Carterton Community College is compulsory, and you are responsible for making sure that you come to school in full school uniform every day. We are committed to fairness and equality, hence our focus on ensuring that all our students follow our uniform expectations. For both boys and girls the school uniform is:
- School Blazer is compulsory for Years 7-11.
- Plain black school trousers or skirt. School skirts must be purchased from Wreal Sports and should be on the knee or just above.
- Plain white shirt. This must have a shirt style collar and a top button which must be done up. Shirts must be worn tucked in.
- V necked black school jumper with crest.
- House tie – done up to the shirt collar.
- Flat, or low heeled plain black sensible sturdy school shoes. Footwear should not have any logos, patterns or stripes.
- Plain black tights / Plain dark coloured socks.
- Outerwear, coats and jackets should be plain and dark coloured. All hats and scarves must be removed in the school buildings. Hooded sweat shirts are not allowed, neither are tops with logos.